St Joseph’s Parents and Friends is an association made up of parents who wish to support the aspirations and endeavours of the school. Its main functions are to foster FUN-raising through social activities for children and families and FUND-raising to help enhance the life of the school and opportunities for our students. In addition, our P & F aims to serve as a welcoming and supportive group for our families, new and old.
Parents are invited to become active members of the P & F by attending regular meetings, which are held monthly in the evening. The P & F have a Facebook page where they advertise upcoming meetings, as well as providing other relevant information about their plans and activities.
Role of the P&F
- Provides support to the staff, students and families within the school
- Provides social and learning opportunities for parents that contribute positively to the well-being of the school community
- Facilitates open communication within the school community
- Through targeted fundraising initiatives, assists the school in providing the best possible educational and social environment for students, and
- Communicates and works collaboratively, in the spirit of cooperation and partnership, with the school Principal, leadership team, School Advisory Council and broader Catholic community.
2023 Parents & Friends Committee
President: Simone Lathlain
Treasurer: Sally-Ann Coleman
Secretary: Chelsea Square
Committee Members: Cara Maroni, Danielle Martin, Elana Scanlon, Jade Brown and Gemma Bourne.